Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ava's Birthday Party

Being the photographer and the mommy just doesn't work sometimes. Ava had an adorable little outdoors party for her first birthday, and looking at these photos, I realize how little of it was captured through my lens. Oh, well. Here are the moments that did make it into my camera....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A long-held Helms tradition is that lasagna is served at the first birthday party, and the baby gets to have a ball feeding themselves. Sometime I should upload the photo of my one-year-old self covered in lasagna with the bowl on my head.
Photobucket

Photobucket

At least little Veronica can say she was at the party...
Photobucket

Adriana and her honorary "other sister"...
Photobucket

Aunt Hannah in her element...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I cannot even tell you how much joy this little girl has brought into our family.

Thank you, God, for a whole year with Ava Louise!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful...she looks so much like her sister!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!