Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sunday School

Even after my kids are potty trained, I'm always nervous about an accident when we're out and about. Diapers remain mandatory while on the go for a little while after they're potty trained. But a few months back we decided that Adriana ready ready to be diaper-less at all waking moments.
I still worry a bit that I'll see my number flashed at church with a message waiting for me to go clean up the puddle in room 2B. So the other Sunday before church, I gave the pep talk,
"Okay, Adriana, now Momma will take you to the potty when we get to church and when I pick you up from Sunday School. But if you need to go while you're in Sunday School, who do you tell?"
She quickly answered, "Jesus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!