Monday, May 18, 2009

Little Bro's College Graduation

We went to my little brother's college graduation this past Saturday.  I was thinking that day of how well I remember meeting him for the first time in the hospital 22 years ago. *sigh*
Here are some photos from the day...

Finding Uncle Josiah on the graduate list:
Cheerios to keep her quiet:
Staying amused during the ceremony (why must college graduations be so boring?!):
After controlling children for two hours, when the ceremony was over, we felt like throwing our hats, too:
The Helms boys being the Helms boys:
O, great graduate, bestow thy knowledge upon us:
Wife. Check. Diploma. Check. Hmmm...I think a niece or nephew is the next thing I want to see from my brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!