Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ava- 3 months

Ava or "Ava Lu," as we affectionately refer to her, passed the three month marker while we were at the beach.

Her personality has really emerged over the last month, and we've discovered that we have quite the ham on our hands. Her baby talk often sounds like she's telling us a joke complete with a giggle at whatever the punch line was. So far, she's my bubbliest baby, always trying to catch someone's eye to flash a gigantic toothless grin at them.

Ava goes with the flow (I wonder why) probably realizing that her opinion would be hard to hear anyway with all the noise. And the girl has the patience of a saint with the three little people that constantly crowd around her. If I was being tugged on during a fight over whose turn it was to hold the baby, I'm sure I wouldn't be anywhere near as calm!

So here are my darling's official three month portraits:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely darling! I really wished you lived closer so that you could take some pictures of me and baby Ivey! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!