Monday, December 3, 2007

Let Me Quote You On That

I'm breaking from the park photos to share a couple recent quotes before I forget them...
Adriana held a book and led me by the hand to the spot where we usually read. She asked me, "Ah you weady?"
~~~~~~
Elijah was driving with me to go get our haircuts. Out of the blue he told me, "I hope I'm good while I get my haircut."
~~~~~~
Isaiah reminded me this morning of how he been naughty and gotten into the cookie sprinkles container.
"You might wanna' put those someplace where I can't them," he suggested.
"I think you should just obey me and not touch them again," I respond.
He thought for second, "Hmmm...good point."
~~~~~~
This morning Elijah was throwing a fit, and I sent him to his bed until he calmed down. Adriana was very intrigued by the situation.
She came to me and said, "Waah-waah...Jijah!"
She went and pointed her finger at Elijah, emphatically demanding, "No cry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!