Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Warmth

Blogging has been a bit more sporadic as we attempted to get back to normal after the holidays and also as I've been working on a website for my new little photography business.
I had to share two recent boy quotes though. As we packed away the Christmas tree, Elijah went over and hugged it.
"Goodbye, Christmas Tree; we'll see you soon."
Earlier that same day, they were watching Little Einsteins.
"Mom," Isaiah inquired, "if I break the glass [on the t.v.] can those guys come into our living room?"
I was just grateful he actually asked before giving the idea a test run!

Like most of the rest of the country, we've enjoyed some warm weather. It's great to have a break from the cold weather to take the kids out to burn some energy. Of course the camera came out with us...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!