Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Blog

Since I have so much free time these days *snort*, I thought I might as well start another blog. No, seriously, I've been hearing and reading about how much a blog can help market a photography business and decided to give it a go. I figured that throwing a few photos on a blog shouldn't be that hard (isn't that about all I do here?). The point is to not only give potential clients a feel for my photography, but also have a place for clients to get a first sneak peak of their own photos.
So if you feel like checking it out, it's www.alyssaannephotography.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Alyssa...a photography blog is a great idea. :) Just a quick suggestion, though. Is there any way you could get the FAQ, About Me, and Blog archive to appear in a sidebar instead of at the bottom? It may be a little more user-friendly that way.

    Your pictures really take center stage, though, which, of course, is the point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new blog! and the huge pictures are beautiful ... love love love baby felicity in red! you are an amazing photographer, girl! one thing i learned in public school: (the only thing i learned! lol....) exibit = exhibit :) i have so much commenting to do on all your blog news, but for now ... i'm busy throwing away expensive things. can i write that off on my taxes as a donation to the trash company? lol... - c

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so talented Alyssa! i wish we lived closer so you could take pics of little Lindsay when she is here

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!