Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's Despicable!

Will someone please tell me that I'm not the only mom whose children's joy over getting dressed up and receiving candy is only matched by her dread over figuring out costumes and managing the sugar intake!?!

Our tradition is to do a Harvest Carnival at church for Halloween.  I talked to a mom that morning who was planning to take her kids to Walmart to pick out costumes a few hours before the carnival.  We would have SO been right next to them had I been in charge of creativity this year.  But, thank God, my sister Hannah decided to take over that department for this Halloween.  So instead my children helped round out the "Despicable Me" crew with my younger brother and sisters.

My two Minions and little Agnes-


As a bonus, we got a visit from Shaun the Sheep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!