Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lions and Tigers and Moving and Vacation, Oh My!

I shouldn't be sitting down to blog. I should be scrubbing toilets for the lady who's moving into our condo. But I'll make it quick.

We could be moving tomorrow or Saturday or Monday; at this point we just don't know. I do know, however, that our annual beach vacation starts in three days. And I have mixed feelings this year. Part of me is excited. Part of me can't stand the thought of a new house piled with boxed and no one to start unpacking and organizing the contents. But whether I want it or not, I know our family could use a vacation. Because to be honest, I feel a lot like this lately...
Photobucket

So while I'm scrubbing toilets and refrigerators (not with the same brush), I'll start trying to get excited about sand in between my toes and maybe other places...
Photobucket

And water to be enjoyed...
Photobucket

And beach walks to be taken...
Photobucket

And new surprises to enjoy...
Photobucket

And relaxing with the beach essentials...
Photobucket

So as with all our past beach vacations, I'll be posting a photo or two a day over here.

Until then- over and out.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!