Friday, February 23, 2007

Scrub, Scrub

Maybe I'm taking this "bringing them into my world" thing a little too far. The other day, the boys woke up earlier than I expected from their nap time. I still had to get the bathrooms cleaned; so I asked them if they wanted to help. They were very eager to do so. I let them take off their socks and pants and jump into the tub to "scrub" it. Armed with sponges and a scrubbing brush, they had a ball!





We talked and had fun while we were all cleaning. They cleaned the tub for over 15 minutes and would have kept going if I hadn't stopped them. Then they begged me to allow them to clean their tub downstairs! (Is there a downside to this?) I'm thinking we'll have to go into business. How about Alyssa & Sons...

3 comments:

  1. If you go into business I recommend uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. As soon as the "Sons" switch from undies to aprons, I'll be giving you a call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Are they going to put me out of business?!?

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!