Monday, June 25, 2007

Anniversary Trip

For our anniversary, my husband took me down to the Crystal Coast in North Carolina. There we stayed at Harborlight Guest House, a wonderful bed and breakfast. We had a memorable trip doing things like napping together in the hammock, eating a gourmet breakfast on the porch while watching dolphins swim by, kayaking in the harbor, stuffing ourselves with seafood, and relaxing on the beach. It was special just to be alone and to recount the ways that God has been faithful to us in our marriage.

The view from our room:
The Bed & Breakfast:
Faking a big catch:
My favorite kind of sunset is over the water:
Together:

2 comments:

  1. While we had a blast with the kids. I wish we had pictures of Adriana and all that ice cream plastered on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Sounds like a wonderful trip. I'm so glad you could go! Seeing this reminds me that I completely forgot your anniversary. Please forgive me, and happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!