Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Vacation Photo Finale

As I sifted through the post-vacation debris, I decided to take a break. And what better way to take a break then to blog...
I asked everyone what their favorite memories from our vacation was. Steven said his was the hot tub. I asked him for something else (something more suitable for a family blog). He said it would probably be the morning that it was raining and he and the boys went to the golf course (which the vacation house was on the edge of) and played golf in their swimsuits. Isaiah said his favorite was the beach and the sand dunes...not the going up part, but the running down. Elijah's favorite part was whatever Isaiah said. Adriana didn't give an answer, but I think her favorite part was everything but the 15 hour car ride.
So here is our vacation photo finale...
Lake Michigan pebbles:

Storytime with Daddy:

She loved sitting in the sand and cried if anyone tried to pick her up:

Cousin hugs:

My heroic grandma who, when she became too tired to walk up the sand dune, crawled up it:
On top of a dune:
At the beach:

My brother:

The sport of the week was golf:

Overlooking Lake Michigan:

The reason we went up that week was to be able to attend my cousin's wedding. To my delight, I was able to help photograph her special day. Here are a couple of the pictures...


1 comment:

  1. Just for clarification, Gram didn't want help climbing the dune. I think she enjoyed crawling up it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!