Sunday, February 10, 2008

Test Run

Because of my husband getting laid off from work last year, being out of a job for awhile, and then having to wait a couple months to get on his new job's insurance plan; we were without insurance for 9 months. With two little crazy boys around, it was a time for me to learn to truly rest in God's sovereign control. It ended up that the only medical issues came from me, as I had an ear infection and cut my finger to the bone. Thankfully we were able to care for both of these problems at home.
Beginning on February 1st, the Sieb Fam were finally back to having insurance coverage. My husband thought he'd give our new insurance a test drive; and yesterday while playing basketball with some buddies, he fractured his thumb.
Thank God for His perfect timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!