Monday, February 18, 2008

This Weekend

I was so excited about getting away with my mom and sisters this past weekend; and on Friday morning, I woke up sick. Refusing to give up one of my favorite weekends of the year (something not easily rescheduled), I trudged along and still had a good time. It turned out to be a mixed blessing. I definitely would not have had a chance to sleep late and spend some time really relaxing if my kids had been around; and my sisters were probably happy that I didn't have the desire to open my big mouth as much. :o)
Sadly, over the weekend, I missed a big milestone in my son's life. On Friday, Isaiah lost his first tooth. It was very loose, but he refused to have it pulled until bribed with money. When show the money and the newly pulled tooth, Elijah wanted to know if the money came out of Isaiah's tooth. He proceeded in attempting to pull out his own teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!