Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy Belated Christmas

Here are some pictures of some of our Christmas celebration. We went a little overboard photographing our daughter on her first Christmas. (Oh, how cute; she's looking at a gift!" "Oh, how cute; she's raising one eyebrow as she looks at a gift." "Oh, cute; she's smiling and drooling as she looks at the gift again!") So I'll spare you the seventy-five or so pictures that we took of her and just post a portion of them. I'll even post a couple pictures of our poor photographically neglected boys.

One of our own little family traditions on Christmas Eve morning is to eat Panera Bread bagels while sitting on a picnic blanket in the living room and watching a Christmas movie:


The littlest elf:


"These are all for me...":


Having children has made Christmas more exciting:


"What are you supposed to do with this thing?":


"Oh, now I understand!":


"Grammy, no one told me that Christmas was going to be so tasty!":


The boys with one of their favorite gifts:


Making faces with Papa (in the background you can see some of the debris from exchanging gifts within a family of 14):

I'm not the only one having fun dressing Adriana:


Santa Hawes and his fiancee:


"Take me away, Rudolph!":

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!