Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Soccer Cleats

Isaiah is going to be starting soccer in a couple of weeks. And, while I am not sure I'm ready to be in the stage of life where I drive my white minivan to soccer practice, my son is very excited to begin playing sports.
Yesterday, to his complete delight, I bought a little pair of soccer cleats. To quote him word for word on his opinion of them: "These are so slick!"
He felt big and bad and asked me in a serious tone if before games he would be getting "dressed in the lock." I told him that I didn't believe they had a locker. Still using his eighteen-year-old voice, he wanted to know, "Do I have to polish them or something?"

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite post of yours EVER! He is SUCH a sweetie. What a fun milestone :) - Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!