Monday, August 27, 2007

Four

On Sunday my littlest boy turned four. Elijah's favorite part of the day was...you guessed it...the food. He had been talking all week about the donuts and "special cereal" that he would be having at breakfast and was beside himself with excitement as I decorated his cake. The sheer joy my kids experience over their birthdays makes it so much fun!
My kids pick out how they want me to decorate their cake. After reading the book, Elijah wanted a "Charlotte's Web" cake.
Candles:
Presents:
Shuffling cards:
Playing with a favorite gift:

For me there are so many memories that flood back on a birthday, memories of my baby's actual birth day, making the day extra special (and often a bit emotional). Birthdays are such a wonderful time to reflect on the goodness of our Father in blessing me with such priceless gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!