Friday, March 30, 2007

Post By Adriana

Blogging about the subject of her choice (with some interpretation from Mommy): I've been trying for a while to figure out how to scale the stairs in our house. Ma-ma gated the stairs that are going down; so there's no fun to be had there. But I saw a little boy in our playgroup crawl up our other stairs, and it looked so exciting! I tried to crawl up, but it just didn't work. So, I decided to start going up the stairs like the big people. I just hold on tight to the spindles and walk up the stairs. Ma-ma shrieked when she caught me walking up the stairs. I'm not sure what the big deal was. Everybody else does it.

Mommy Questions:
What is the best part about having two brothers?
Having guys to protect you and to acknowledge the fact that you really are a princess.
What do you do for fun?
Eat paper.
What's your favorite thing to eat?
Besides paper? It would have to be mashed potatoes.
What is something you are afraid of?
The big, scary vacuum cleaner. I cry when it's on because it eats the yummy fuzzies on the floor, and one day it might eat me!
What is something new that you have learned recently?
I've discovered that we have a little pool right here in our house! It's so much fun to swish your hand around in the water. It's made of white porcelain, is in a bowl shape, and is a really convenient height for me. I think the big people call the pool room a bathroom.
What words do you know how to say?
"Ma-ma"; "Da-da" or "Dod" or "Da-ee"; "bye-bye"; and "na-na" [no-no] when I don't like something.
Thanks for helping Mommy blog.
Anytime, Ma-ma.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! You're so lucky Adriana that you get to go play in the pool! Anytime my ma-ma sees me trying to have fun, she says "THAT'S a spank if you touch!" BORING!!!! I wish I had long pretty hair like yours. Maybe we can go shopping and spend all our Daddys' money at Janie and Jack sometime. I like to eat paper too. Do you prefer the taste of blue ink or red ink better? My mom calls me the human shredder. Do you have teeth yet? I hope I get to come visit you sometime ... maybe we can play at your pool! I'll teach you how to unroll the whole roll of toilet paper too while we're at it. Have a good day. XOXO Love, Elaina Foofies

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!