Saturday, June 2, 2012

An Army Farewell


My little brother has joined the army and is headed off to boot camp next week. So at Ava's birthday party, my parents requested some group cooperation for family photos. Trust me, it takes exorbitant amounts of cooperation.

Parents, children, spouses, and grandkids, oh my!
Photobucket


This photo makes me happy for about 20 different reasons...
Photobucket

My parents and their seven kids...

Photobucket

Our army man...
Photobucket

My siblings in age order. This photo conjures up my sympathy for the middle child. Stuck right smack dab in...well...the middle.

Photobucket

Still the baby of the family. (You wouldn't believe how hard a parent and siblings photo was to get since all the boys were acting like boys.)
Photobucket

And don't think I just mean my brothers...
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These photos are awesome! I love all the goofing off! It just shows how close you are and how much you love each other and enjoy being together! Reminds me a lot of my family! Thanks for this little peak into your family life! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!