Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Eleven

This weekend my man and I will be celebrating God's preserving grace to us in the form of eleven years of marriage. The positive is that we're still in the love. For reals. The negative is that when I categorize us in my mind as a young, newly married couple, someone has to bring me back to reality.

This has been quite a full and taxing year for us. The Lord has led us through both the bitter and the sweet. And let me tell you, I have more respect for this man than ever.

You can read HERE some more reasons I adore this man like I do. But for this anniversary post, I thought I'd entertain y'all with a few blast-from-the-past snapshots of hubby and me. (Which is also a study in female hairstyle changes and male pattern balding.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy anniversary, Mr. Sieb. You're my favorite person.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much you look like Christine in the second picture from the top:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing about sisters...you can actually look similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY agree! I knew you two looked alike, but that 2nd photo you could be twins! I never would have said you looked that similar! Congrats and Happy Anniversary! I have to be reminded we aren't newly married either at 7 years (+ dating for 5 yrs!)... it goes so quickly. Can't believe we've been together that long, but can't imagine life with out him either!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!