Thursday, April 25, 2013

Calling All Photography Lovers

Many different moments of love and care have taken my breath away during the beginning of this adoption process. Let me take a moment to share one with you. A friend contacted me a couple month ago. We knew each other as young girls; but by our teenage years, life had taken us separate ways. And nearly two decades later, we had simply reconnected on Facebook. Now she was messaging me to let me know that our adoption story had touched her heart, and she wanted to do something about it. As a talented photographer with a successful business, her plan was to create a set of Photoshop and Lightroom actions, sell them at a reasonable price, and have all the proceeds go toward our adoption fees. How do you even respond to that? It took me awhile to get my brain around someone giving of their time and talent to help someone they hadn't seen in 2 decades just because they want to see one less orphan in the world.

So, if you love photography, and want to spice up your editing for the low price of $12 (every penny goes toward our adoption), head over and see her handiwork. With this collection, you will get 1 action set for CS& PSE, 4 Lightroom sets with nearly 175 presets, 1 template collection, and 1 texture collection. Just click HERE or on the image to take you there.

 photo Capture_zpsd71bfc81.png
Also, check out her business page (which she'll blush that I'm even asking you to do) and see how much there is to "like"!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! I'm definitely going to check it out! What a blessing! I agree with you, I think I'd be speechless! Doesn't our God work in AMAZING ways!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, share your thoughts!